Christian and Missionary Alliance International workers have identified ways to bring wholeness where there is brokenness (poverty, disease, and injustice) to many regions around the globe. We want to share these stories of justice and compassion with you.
Introducing this year’s online Justice and Compassion Catalogue – an opportunity to put Faith and Hope in Action by supporting causes you care about:
- Medicine for a mobile clinic in Northern Iraq
- Medical centre & shelter for women and girls
- Food & schooling for a child orphaned by Ebola
- Safe house for women escaping captivity
- Support for survivors of sexual exploitation
- Relocating Refugees
- Human Rights for people fleeing persecution
- Interfaith peace dialogue for university students
- Community gardens and greenhouses
- and many more!
Free print copies and promotional material also available…